Student Math Circle
Student Math Circle events:
- 2017 Summer Math Camp; June 13-15, 2017 at UNC
- Three-day camp will start at 9 am each morning and will end at 3:30. You can get more information here: SummerMathCampInformation
- Students will work on mathematics problems to improve their problem-solving skills.
- Parents/Guardians of campers-please see the agreement and photo-release forms to be submitted by Wednesday May 17: FormsSignSubmitMay17
- All in-class activities of the Summer Math Camp will be at the School of Mathematical Sciences, Ross Hall Classroom 2090.
- Campers will have lunch each day at Holmes Dining hall.
- Parents/Guardians- please note that the closest visitor parking lot to the Ross Hall is across the street (Parking Lot C). You will need a permit for visitor parking lot or you will get a ticket. You can consider parking on streets.
2016 Summer Math Camp News on Greeley Tribune!