Student Math Circle
Student Math Circle events:
- 2018 Summer Math Camp will start on June 5 at 9:00am.
- Three-day camp (June 5-6-7) will be on UNC campus in Ross Hall 2090.
- We will start at 9:00am and ended at 3:30pm. If your child is accepted to the program, you already received the schedule and the map (no free parking on UNC parking lots).
- UNC Map-Pickup-Dropoff Spot
- Students will work on mathematics problems to improve their problem-solving skills. All in-class activities of the Summer Math Camp will be at the School of Mathematical Sciences.
- Campers will have lunch each day at Holmes Dining hall.
- All activities and snacks (and lunch) will be free of charge.
Check out 2017 Summer Math Camp page (click on the arrow next to Student Math Circles title in the above menu). It has more information regarding the 2017 Camp (e.g., undergraduate mentors and speakers information). 2018 Camp website will be ready soon.
2016 Summer Math Camp News on Greeley Tribune!